Antique Pitch Pine Cabinet.
This Cabinet is raised Upon a Plinth Base with 4 Doors.
The Doors Open To reveal A shelved Interior, great storage solution.
The Cabinet Features a Makers Stamp " George M Hammer and Co"
Operating in the 19th and early 20th centuries, Hammer were an old English furnisher, in their words; 'Manufacturers of every description of school, institute, library, mission and church furniture'.
Based out of Crown Works, St. James' Road, Bermondsey, SE16 with showrooms on the first floor at 430, Strand London, they were prolific manufacturers.
Presented in good condition.
Height 40" (102cm)
Width 71" (180cm)
Depth 19" (48cm)
Date of Manufacture: 1880